Donor Advised Fund
How it works
You make a deductible gift of $10,000 or more in cash, securities or property to The Catholic Community Foundation, and we establish a donor advised fund in your name and under our management.
You recommend distributions from your donor advised fund for CCF programs and also to support other charitable organizations. After our review and approval, we make the gifts in your fund's name.
At least 50% of the distributions must support The Catholic Community Foundation programs of your choice.
The Catholic Community Foundation provides all ongoing record-keeping and tax preparation for your donor advised fund.
- You get the flexibility of one source for your charitable giving, without the costs and administrative obligations of a private foundation.
- You enjoy more ongoing tax benefits with a donor advised fund than with a private foundation.
- You pay no start-up costs or administrative expenses.
- You receive verification for tax purposes of contributions you make to your donor advised fund, and regular summaries of the distributions your fund has made.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.