- Contact Patrick Madden, Executive Director CFF, 410-547-5381 to discuss how an endowment can perpetuate your loving support of your parish, your school, or a particular ministry of the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- Establish an endowment agreement which specifies the name of the fund and also specifies the purpose of the endowment, with a minimum seed contribution of $1,000 and a total commitment, current or deferred, of at least $25,000.
- Transfer the cash or marketable securities to provide initial funding.
- Establish or amend your will, trust, annuity, insurance, or pension beneficiary designations as legally appropriate; and forward a copy of the related section to the Office of Development for the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- Execute and fund the deferred instrument as necessary.